- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Oberbank AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.98%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Oberbank AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Oberbank AG paid a dividend of €1.00. For the next 12 months, Oberbank AG is expected to pay a dividend of €1.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.98%.
- The dividend yield of Oberbank AG is currently 0.98%.
- Oberbank AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Oberbank AG is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, Oberbank AG has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of €1.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.98%.
- Oberbank AG is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Oberbank AG was on July 23, 2008 in the ratio 3:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Oberbank AG on May 24, 2022 in the amount of €1.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 20, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on May 24, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.00 were paid by Oberbank AG.
- Dividends from Oberbank AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Oberbank AG is located in Austria.