- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Rath AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.27%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, Rath AG paid a dividend of €0.33. For the next 12 months, Rath AG is expected to pay a dividend of €0.33. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.27%.
- The dividend yield of Rath AG is currently 1.27%.
- Rath AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend for Rath AG is expected in June.
- Within the last 10 years, Rath AG has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of €0.33 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.27%.
- Rath AG is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Rath AG.
- To receive the last dividend of Rath AG on June 17, 2022 in the amount of €0.33 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 14, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on June 17, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.33 were paid by Rath AG.
- Dividends from Rath AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Rath AG is located in Austria.