- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Zumtobel Group AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.77%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Zumtobel Group AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Zumtobel Group AG paid a dividend of €0.35. For the next 12 months, Zumtobel Group AG is expected to pay a dividend of €0.35. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.77%.
- The dividend yield of Zumtobel Group AG is currently 4.77%.
- Zumtobel Group AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in August.
- The next dividend for Zumtobel Group AG is expected in August.
- Within the last 10 years, Zumtobel Group AG has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of €0.35 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.77%.
- Zumtobel Group AG is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Zumtobel Group AG.
- To receive the last dividend of Zumtobel Group AG on August 5, 2022 in the amount of €0.35 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 2, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on August 5, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.35 were paid by Zumtobel Group AG.
- Dividends from Zumtobel Group AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Zumtobel Group AG is located in Austria.