- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Big River Industries Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 8.10%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Big River Industries Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.16. For the next 12 months, Big River Industries Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.20. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 8.10%.
- The dividend yield of Big River Industries Ltd is currently 8.10%.
- Big River Industries Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for Big River Industries Ltd is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, Big River Industries Ltd has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.20 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 8.10%.
- Big River Industries Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Big River Industries Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Big River Industries Ltd on October 6, 2022 in the amount of A$0.10 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 2, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 6, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.16 were paid by Big River Industries Ltd.
- Dividends from Big River Industries Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Big River Industries Ltd is located in Australia.