- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Carsales.com Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.14%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Carsales.com Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.49. For the next 12 months, Carsales.com Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.49. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.14%.
- The dividend yield of Carsales.com Ltd is currently 2.14%.
- Carsales.com Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for Carsales.com Ltd is expected in April.
- Carsales.com Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.49 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.14%.
- Carsales.com Ltd is assigned to the sector "Communication Services".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Carsales.com Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Carsales.com Ltd on October 17, 2022 in the amount of A$0.25 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 16, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 17, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.49 were paid by Carsales.com Ltd.
- Dividends from Carsales.com Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Carsales.com Ltd is located in Australia.