- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Dexus pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.79%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Dexus paid a dividend of A$0.52. For the next 12 months, Dexus is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.47. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.79%.
- The dividend yield of Dexus is currently 6.79%.
- Dexus pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of February, August.
- The next dividend for Dexus is expected in February.
- Dexus paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.47 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.79%.
- Dexus is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- The last stock split of Dexus was on November 5, 2014 in the ratio 1:6.
- To receive the last dividend of Dexus on August 30, 2023 in the amount of A$0.24 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 29, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on August 30, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.53 were paid by Dexus.
- Dividends from Dexus are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Dexus is located in Australia.