- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Hansen Technologies Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.03%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Hansen Technologies Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.12. For the next 12 months, Hansen Technologies Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.10. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.03%.
- The dividend yield of Hansen Technologies Ltd is currently 2.03%.
- Hansen Technologies Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Hansen Technologies Ltd is expected in March.
- Hansen Technologies Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.10 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.03%.
- Hansen Technologies Ltd is assigned to the sector "Information Technology".
- The last stock split of Hansen Technologies Ltd was on June 16, 2008 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Hansen Technologies Ltd on September 21, 2022 in the amount of A$0.05 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 29, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 21, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.12 were paid by Hansen Technologies Ltd.
- Dividends from Hansen Technologies Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Hansen Technologies Ltd is located in Australia.