- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
National Storage REIT pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.58%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, National Storage REIT paid a dividend of A$0.10. For the next 12 months, National Storage REIT is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.11. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.58%.
- The dividend yield of National Storage REIT is currently 4.58%.
- National Storage REIT pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend will be paid on March 1, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, National Storage REIT has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.11 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.58%.
- National Storage REIT is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- There are currently no known stock splits for National Storage REIT.
- In order to receive the future dividend from National Storage REIT on March 1, 2023 you must have purchased your National Storage REIT shares before the ex-date on December 29, 2022.
- To receive the last dividend of National Storage REIT on September 2, 2022 in the amount of A$0.05 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 29, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 2, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.10 were paid by National Storage REIT.
- Dividends from National Storage REIT are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of National Storage REIT is located in Australia.