- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
QBE Insurance Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.30%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, QBE Insurance Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.28. For the next 12 months, QBE Insurance Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.18. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.30%.
- The dividend yield of QBE Insurance Group Ltd is currently 1.30%.
- QBE Insurance Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, September.
- The next dividend for QBE Insurance Group Ltd is expected in May.
- QBE Insurance Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.18 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.30%.
- QBE Insurance Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of QBE Insurance Group Ltd was on October 29, 1997 in the ratio 5:4.
- To receive the last dividend of QBE Insurance Group Ltd on September 23, 2022 in the amount of A$0.09 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 18, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 23, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.28 were paid by QBE Insurance Group Ltd.
- Dividends from QBE Insurance Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of QBE Insurance Group Ltd is located in Australia.