- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Qube Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.21%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Qube Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.07. For the next 12 months, Qube Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.07. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.21%.
- The dividend yield of Qube Holdings Ltd is currently 2.21%.
- Qube Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend for Qube Holdings Ltd is expected in April.
- Qube Holdings Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.07 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.21%.
- Qube Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Qube Holdings Ltd was on November 20, 2009 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Qube Holdings Ltd on October 18, 2022 in the amount of A$0.04 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 19, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 18, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.07 were paid by Qube Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Qube Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Qube Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.