- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Rand Mining Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.99%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Rand Mining Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.10. For the next 12 months, Rand Mining Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.10. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.99%.
- The dividend yield of Rand Mining Ltd is currently 6.99%.
- Rand Mining Ltd pays annually dividends. Payout is in November.
- The next dividend for Rand Mining Ltd is expected in November.
- Within the last 10 years, Rand Mining Ltd has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.10 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.99%.
- Rand Mining Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Rand Mining Ltd was on March 20, 1992 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Rand Mining Ltd on November 15, 2022 in the amount of A$0.10 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 28, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on November 15, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.10 were paid by Rand Mining Ltd.
- Dividends from Rand Mining Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Rand Mining Ltd is located in Australia.