- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.23%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States1.66%
- New Zealand1.19%
- United Kingdom0.20%
- Health Care10.15%
- Consumer Discretionary6.59%
- Real Estate6.40%
- Consumer Staples5.22%
- Communication Services4.04%
- Information Technology1.66%
- Within the last 12 months, SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund paid a dividend of A$4.32. For the next 12 months, SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund is expected to pay a dividend of A$4.20. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.23%.
- The dividend yield of SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund is currently 6.23%.
- SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of April, July, October, January.
- The next dividend for SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund is expected in May.
- SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$4.20 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.23%.
- The largest sectors of SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund are Financials, Materials, Health Care.
- There are currently no known stock splits for SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund.
- To receive the last dividend of SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund on January 12, 2023 in the amount of A$0.58 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on December 29, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on January 12, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$4.20 were paid by SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund.
- Dividends from SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund are paid in Australian Dollar.
- In SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund, Australia, the United States and New Zealand are represented as the three largest countries.