- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Tassal Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.53%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Tassal Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.08. For the next 12 months, Tassal Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.08. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.53%.
- The dividend yield of Tassal Group Ltd is currently 1.53%.
- Tassal Group Ltd pays annually dividends. Payout is in March.
- The next dividend for Tassal Group Ltd is expected in March.
- Tassal Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.08 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.53%.
- Tassal Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Tassal Group Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Tassal Group Ltd on March 30, 2022 in the amount of A$0.08 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 14, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on March 30, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.08 were paid by Tassal Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Tassal Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Tassal Group Ltd is located in Australia.