- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
BetaShares Australia 200 ETF pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.00%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States1.58%
- New Zealand0.99%
- United Kingdom0.12%
- Health Care9.91%
- Real Estate6.45%
- Consumer Discretionary6.30%
- Consumer Staples4.97%
- Communication Services3.76%
- Information Technology1.52%
- Within the last 12 months, BetaShares Australia 200 ETF paid a dividend of A$6.72. For the next 12 months, BetaShares Australia 200 ETF is expected to pay a dividend of A$7.51. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.00%.
- The dividend yield of BetaShares Australia 200 ETF is currently 6.00%.
- BetaShares Australia 200 ETF pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of April, July, October.
- The next dividend for BetaShares Australia 200 ETF is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, BetaShares Australia 200 ETF has paid dividends in 5 of them.
- Dividends of A$7.51 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.00%.
- The largest sectors of BetaShares Australia 200 ETF are Financials, Materials, Health Care.
- There are currently no known stock splits for BetaShares Australia 200 ETF.
- To receive the last dividend of BetaShares Australia 200 ETF on October 18, 2022 in the amount of A$1.90 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 3, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 18, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$7.51 were paid by BetaShares Australia 200 ETF.
- Dividends from BetaShares Australia 200 ETF are paid in Australian Dollar.
- In BetaShares Australia 200 ETF, Australia, the United States and New Zealand are represented as the three largest countries.