- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Lynch Group Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 8.00%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Lynch Group Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.07. For the next 12 months, Lynch Group Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.14. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 8.00%.
- The dividend yield of Lynch Group Holdings Ltd is currently 8.00%.
- Lynch Group Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September.
- The next dividend for Lynch Group Holdings Ltd is expected in September.
- Within the last 10 years, Lynch Group Holdings Ltd has paid dividends in 2 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.14 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 8.00%.
- Lynch Group Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Lynch Group Holdings Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Lynch Group Holdings Ltd on September 20, 2023 in the amount of A$0.07 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 5, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 20, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.12 were paid by Lynch Group Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Lynch Group Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Lynch Group Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.