- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Retail Estates SA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.66%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, Retail Estates SA paid a dividend of €4.90. For the next 12 months, Retail Estates SA is expected to pay a dividend of €4.90. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.66%.
- The dividend yield of Retail Estates SA is currently 7.66%.
- Retail Estates SA pays annually dividends. Payout is in July.
- The next dividend for Retail Estates SA is expected in July.
- Retail Estates SA paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €4.90 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.66%.
- Retail Estates SA is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Retail Estates SA.
- To receive the last dividend of Retail Estates SA on July 12, 2023 in the amount of €4.90 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 31, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 12, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €4.60 were paid by Retail Estates SA.
- Dividends from Retail Estates SA are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Retail Estates SA is located in Belgium.