- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
UCB SA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.62%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold UCB SA often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, UCB SA paid a dividend of €1.33. For the next 12 months, UCB SA is expected to pay a dividend of €1.33. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.62%.
- The dividend yield of UCB SA is currently 1.62%.
- UCB SA pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for UCB SA is expected in May.
- UCB SA paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €1.33 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.62%.
- UCB SA is assigned to the sector "Health Care".
- There are currently no known stock splits for UCB SA.
- To receive the last dividend of UCB SA on May 3, 2023 in the amount of €1.33 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 28, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 3, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.30 were paid by UCB SA.
- Dividends from UCB SA are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of UCB SA is located in Belgium.