- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Van de Velde NV pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.79%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Van de Velde NV often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Van de Velde NV paid a dividend of €2.28. For the next 12 months, Van de Velde NV is expected to pay a dividend of €2.28. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.79%.
- The dividend yield of Van de Velde NV is currently 6.79%.
- Van de Velde NV pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Van de Velde NV is expected in May.
- Van de Velde NV paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €2.28 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.79%.
- Van de Velde NV is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- The last stock split of Van de Velde NV was on June 6, 2006 in the ratio 5:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Van de Velde NV on May 4, 2023 in the amount of €2.28 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 2, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 4, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €2.03 were paid by Van de Velde NV.
- Dividends from Van de Velde NV are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Van de Velde NV is located in Belgium.