- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Barco NV pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.87%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Barco NV often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Barco NV paid a dividend of €0.44. For the next 12 months, Barco NV is expected to pay a dividend of €0.44. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.87%.
- The dividend yield of Barco NV is currently 2.87%.
- Barco NV pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Barco NV is expected in May.
- Barco NV paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €0.44 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.87%.
- Barco NV is assigned to the sector "Information Technology".
- The last stock split of Barco NV was on July 1, 2020 in the ratio 7:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Barco NV on May 10, 2023 in the amount of €0.44 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 8, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 10, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.40 were paid by Barco NV.
- Dividends from Barco NV are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Barco NV is located in Belgium.