- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
VTech Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 9.94%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XHKG
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
Hong Kong SAR China
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold VTech Holdings Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, VTech Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of $4.60. For the next 12 months, VTech Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of $0.59. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 9.94%.
- The dividend yield of VTech Holdings Ltd is currently 9.94%.
- VTech Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of December, August.
- The next dividend will be paid on December 20, 2023.
- VTech Holdings Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $0.59 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 9.94%.
- VTech Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Information Technology".
- There are currently no known stock splits for VTech Holdings Ltd.
- In order to receive the future dividend from VTech Holdings Ltd on December 20, 2023 you must have purchased your VTech Holdings Ltd shares before the ex-date on December 7, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of VTech Holdings Ltd on August 3, 2023 in the amount of HK$3.28 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on July 21, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on August 3, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $5.32 were paid by VTech Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from VTech Holdings Ltd are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of VTech Holdings Ltd is located in Hong Kong SAR China.