- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
BMO International Dividend ETF pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.41%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XTSE
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Canadian Dollar
- United Kingdom14.11%
- Hong Kong SAR China3.95%
- United States0.43%
- Health Care15.45%
- Consumer Staples10.95%
- Consumer Discretionary9.71%
- Communication Services6.52%
- Information Technology3.67%
- Real Estate2.15%
- Within the last 12 months, BMO International Dividend ETF paid a dividend of CA$0.87. For the next 12 months, BMO International Dividend ETF is expected to pay a dividend of CA$0.94. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.41%.
- The dividend yield of BMO International Dividend ETF is currently 4.41%.
- BMO International Dividend ETF pays monthly dividends.
- The next dividend for BMO International Dividend ETF is expected in July.
- BMO International Dividend ETF paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of CA$0.94 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.41%.
- The largest sectors of BMO International Dividend ETF are Financials, Health Care, Industrials.
- There are currently no known stock splits for BMO International Dividend ETF.
- To receive the last dividend of BMO International Dividend ETF on May 2, 2023 in the amount of CA$0.08 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 27, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 2, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of CA$0.81 were paid by BMO International Dividend ETF.
- Dividends from BMO International Dividend ETF are paid in Canadian Dollar.
- In BMO International Dividend ETF, Japan, France and the United Kingdom are represented as the three largest countries.