- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
American Financial Group Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.83%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold American Financial Group Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, American Financial Group Inc paid a dividend of $14.38. For the next 12 months, American Financial Group Inc is expected to pay a dividend of $2.52. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.83%.
- The dividend yield of American Financial Group Inc is currently 1.83%.
- American Financial Group Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of March, April, May, July, October, November, January.
- The next dividend will be paid on February 28, 2023.
- American Financial Group Inc paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $2.52 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.83%.
- American Financial Group Inc is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of American Financial Group Inc was on December 18, 2006 in the ratio 3:2.
- In order to receive the future dividend from American Financial Group Inc on February 28, 2023 you must have purchased your American Financial Group Inc shares before the ex-date on February 14, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of American Financial Group Inc on January 25, 2023 in the amount of $0.63 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on January 12, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on January 25, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $14.31 were paid by American Financial Group Inc.
- Dividends from American Financial Group Inc are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of American Financial Group Inc is located in the United States.