- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Apple Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.55%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNAS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold Apple Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Apple Inc paid a dividend of $0.94. For the next 12 months, Apple Inc is expected to pay a dividend of $0.96. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.55%.
- The dividend yield of Apple Inc is currently 0.55%.
- Apple Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of November, February, May, August.
- The next dividend for Apple Inc is expected in November.
- Apple Inc paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $0.96 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.55%.
- Apple Inc is assigned to the sector "Information Technology".
- The last stock split of Apple Inc was on August 31, 2020 in the ratio 4:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Apple Inc on August 17, 2023 in the amount of $0.24 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 11, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on August 17, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $0.91 were paid by Apple Inc.
- Dividends from Apple Inc are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Apple Inc is located in the United States.