- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
General Electric Co pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.39%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold General Electric Co often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, General Electric Co paid a dividend of $0.32. For the next 12 months, General Electric Co is expected to pay a dividend of $0.32. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.39%.
- The dividend yield of General Electric Co is currently 0.39%.
- General Electric Co pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of April, July, October, January.
- The next dividend for General Electric Co is expected in April.
- General Electric Co paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $0.32 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.39%.
- General Electric Co is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of General Electric Co was on August 2, 2021 in the ratio 1:8.
- To receive the last dividend of General Electric Co on January 25, 2023 in the amount of $0.08 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on December 14, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on January 25, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $0.32 were paid by General Electric Co.
- Dividends from General Electric Co are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of General Electric Co is located in the United States.