Working at DivvyDiary
We craft the best tool for dividend investors and strengthen the shareholder culture in Germany. Transparent and independent.
- Currently, all positions are filled.
Full Stack Engineer
- Frontend: React (SSR), Tailwind CSS, Chart.js, immer, storeon
- Backend: Node.js, fastify, MariaDB, redis, BullMQ
- Data Analytics: Grafana, Python, Prophet, Darts
You might be a good fit, if
- you are interested in investing in the stock market.
- you take pride in taking responsibility for new features and driving them from planning to release.
- you enjoy working in distributed, asynchronous teams (e.g. open source) because you get your best results in that setup.
Become part of DivvyDiary.
We look forward to meeting you in a first video call with the founders of DivvyDiary and answering all your questions. ✌️Apply online