- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Vale SA Cedear pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.31%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBUE
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold Vale SA Cedear often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Vale SA Cedear paid a dividend of $0.54. For the next 12 months, Vale SA Cedear is expected to pay a dividend of $0.29. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.31%.
- The dividend yield of Vale SA Cedear is currently 2.31%.
- Vale SA Cedear pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, March.
- The next dividend for Vale SA Cedear is expected in September.
- Vale SA Cedear paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $0.29 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.31%.
- Vale SA Cedear is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Vale SA Cedear.
- To receive the last dividend of Vale SA Cedear on March 29, 2023 in the amount of $0.17 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 14, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 29, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $0.71 were paid by Vale SA Cedear.
- Dividends from Vale SA Cedear are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Vale SA Cedear is located in Brazil.