- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
BKS Bank AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.64%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, BKS Bank AG paid a dividend of €0.23. For the next 12 months, BKS Bank AG is expected to pay a dividend of €0.23. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.64%.
- The dividend yield of BKS Bank AG is currently 1.64%.
- BKS Bank AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend for BKS Bank AG is expected in July.
- Within the last 10 years, BKS Bank AG has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of €0.23 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.64%.
- BKS Bank AG is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of BKS Bank AG was on June 5, 2009 in the ratio 6:1.
- To receive the last dividend of BKS Bank AG on June 2, 2022 in the amount of €0.23 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 31, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on June 2, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.23 were paid by BKS Bank AG.
- Dividends from BKS Bank AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of BKS Bank AG is located in Austria.