- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Tri Style Fund (T) pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.73%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- United States31.86%
- United Kingdom7.40%
- Hong Kong SAR China4.04%
- South Africa2.89%
- South Korea1.04%
- Information Technology18.36%
- Health Care16.96%
- Consumer Staples8.47%
- Consumer Discretionary5.10%
- Communication Services4.90%
- Real Estate3.37%
- Within the last 12 months, Tri Style Fund (T) paid a dividend of €0.12. For the next 12 months, Tri Style Fund (T) is expected to pay a dividend of €0.12. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.73%.
- The dividend yield of Tri Style Fund (T) is currently 0.73%.
- Tri Style Fund (T) pays annually dividends. Payout is in December.
- The next dividend for Tri Style Fund (T) is expected in December.
- Within the last 10 years, Tri Style Fund (T) has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of €0.12 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.73%.
- The largest sectors of Tri Style Fund (T) are Information Technology, Health Care, Financials.
- There are currently no known stock splits for Tri Style Fund (T).
- To receive the last dividend of Tri Style Fund (T) on December 5, 2022 in the amount of €0.12 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on December 1, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on December 5, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.12 were paid by Tri Style Fund (T).
- Dividends from Tri Style Fund (T) are paid in Euro.
- In Tri Style Fund (T), the United States, Germany and the United Kingdom are represented as the three largest countries.