- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Frauenthal Holding AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.25%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, Frauenthal Holding AG paid a dividend of €0.06. For the next 12 months, Frauenthal Holding AG is expected to pay a dividend of €0.06. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.25%.
- The dividend yield of Frauenthal Holding AG is currently 0.25%.
- Frauenthal Holding AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend for Frauenthal Holding AG is expected in June.
- Within the last 10 years, Frauenthal Holding AG has paid dividends in 3 of them.
- Dividends of €0.06 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.25%.
- Frauenthal Holding AG is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Frauenthal Holding AG was on June 21, 2006 in the ratio 10:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Frauenthal Holding AG on June 23, 2023 in the amount of €0.06 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 19, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on June 23, 2023.
- In 2022, no dividends were paid by Frauenthal Holding AG.
- Dividends from Frauenthal Holding AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Frauenthal Holding AG is located in Austria.