- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
ZZ1 A pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.03%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XSTU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- United States25.39%
- United Kingdom22.04%
- South Africa9.52%
- Cayman Islands2.07%
Those who hold ZZ1 A often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, ZZ1 A paid a dividend of €5.35. For the next 12 months, ZZ1 A is expected to pay a dividend of €5.35. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.03%.
- The dividend yield of ZZ1 A is currently 4.03%.
- ZZ1 A pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for ZZ1 A is expected in March.
- ZZ1 A paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €5.35 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.03%.
- There are currently no known stock splits for ZZ1 A.
- To receive the last dividend of ZZ1 A on September 4, 2023 in the amount of €1.34 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 1, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 4, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €6.39 were paid by ZZ1 A.
- Dividends from ZZ1 A are paid in Euro.
- In ZZ1 A, the United States, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands are represented as the three largest countries.