- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Kontron AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.59%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Kontron AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Kontron AG paid a dividend of €1.00. For the next 12 months, Kontron AG is expected to pay a dividend of €1.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.59%.
- The dividend yield of Kontron AG is currently 4.59%.
- Kontron AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Kontron AG is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, Kontron AG has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of €1.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.59%.
- Kontron AG is assigned to the sector "Information Technology".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Kontron AG.
- To receive the last dividend of Kontron AG on May 31, 2023 in the amount of €1.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 29, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 31, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.35 were paid by Kontron AG.
- Dividends from Kontron AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Kontron AG is located in Austria.