- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Gurktaler AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 28.10%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Gurktaler AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Gurktaler AG paid a dividend of €5.90. For the next 12 months, Gurktaler AG is expected to pay a dividend of €5.90. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 28.10%.
- The dividend yield of Gurktaler AG is currently 28.10%.
- Gurktaler AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in September.
- The next dividend for Gurktaler AG is expected in October.
- Gurktaler AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €5.90 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 28.10%.
- Gurktaler AG is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Gurktaler AG.
- To receive the last dividend of Gurktaler AG on September 27, 2022 in the amount of €5.90 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 23, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 27, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €5.90 were paid by Gurktaler AG.
- Dividends from Gurktaler AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Gurktaler AG is located in Austria.