- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
be AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.07%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, be AG paid a dividend of €0.00. For the next 12 months, be AG is expected to pay a dividend of €0.03. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.07%.
- The dividend yield of be AG is currently 1.07%.
- be AG pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March.
- The next dividend will be paid on September 29, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, be AG has paid dividends in 1 of them.
- Dividends of €0.03 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.07%.
- be AG is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for be AG.
- In order to receive the future dividend from be AG on September 29, 2023 you must have purchased your be AG shares before the ex-date on September 27, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of be AG on March 31, 2023 in the amount of €0.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 29, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 31, 2023.
- In 2022, no dividends were paid by be AG.
- Dividends from be AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of be AG is located in Austria.