- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
L1 Long Short Fund pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.98%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, L1 Long Short Fund paid a dividend of A$0.10. For the next 12 months, L1 Long Short Fund is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.09. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.98%.
- The dividend yield of L1 Long Short Fund is currently 2.98%.
- L1 Long Short Fund pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, April.
- The next dividend for L1 Long Short Fund is expected in September.
- Within the last 10 years, L1 Long Short Fund has paid dividends in 3 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.09 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.98%.
- L1 Long Short Fund is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for L1 Long Short Fund.
- To receive the last dividend of L1 Long Short Fund on April 4, 2023 in the amount of A$0.05 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 15, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 4, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.08 were paid by L1 Long Short Fund.
- Dividends from L1 Long Short Fund are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of L1 Long Short Fund is located in Australia.