- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Jupiter Mines Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 8.70%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Jupiter Mines Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Jupiter Mines Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.02. For the next 12 months, Jupiter Mines Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.02. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 8.70%.
- The dividend yield of Jupiter Mines Ltd is currently 8.70%.
- Jupiter Mines Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of May, November.
- The next dividend for Jupiter Mines Ltd is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, Jupiter Mines Ltd has paid dividends in 5 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.02 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 8.70%.
- Jupiter Mines Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Jupiter Mines Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Jupiter Mines Ltd on November 17, 2022 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on November 2, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on November 17, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.02 were paid by Jupiter Mines Ltd.
- Dividends from Jupiter Mines Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Jupiter Mines Ltd is located in Australia.