- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Vanguard Global Value Equity Active ETF pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.46%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States65.04%
- United Kingdom4.60%
- South Korea3.78%
- Hong Kong SAR China0.76%
- Consumer Discretionary12.77%
- Health Care6.62%
- Communication Services6.08%
- Information Technology5.84%
- Consumer Staples4.03%
- Real Estate0.65%
- Within the last 12 months, Vanguard Global Value Equity Active ETF paid a dividend of A$2.50. For the next 12 months, Vanguard Global Value Equity Active ETF is expected to pay a dividend of A$2.86. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.46%.
- The dividend yield of Vanguard Global Value Equity Active ETF is currently 4.46%.
- Vanguard Global Value Equity Active ETF pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of January, April, July.
- Within the last 10 years, Vanguard Global Value Equity Active ETF has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of A$2.86 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.46%.
- The largest sectors of Vanguard Global Value Equity Active ETF are Financials, Energy, Consumer Discretionary.
- There are currently no known stock splits for Vanguard Global Value Equity Active ETF.
- To receive the last dividend of Vanguard Global Value Equity Active ETF on July 18, 2023 in the amount of A$1.83 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on July 3, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 18, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$2.25 were paid by Vanguard Global Value Equity Active ETF.
- Dividends from Vanguard Global Value Equity Active ETF are paid in Australian Dollar.
- In Vanguard Global Value Equity Active ETF, the United States, Japan and the United Kingdom are represented as the three largest countries.