- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Australian Finance Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 11.33%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Australian Finance Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.16. For the next 12 months, Australian Finance Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.16. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 11.33%.
- The dividend yield of Australian Finance Group Ltd is currently 11.33%.
- Australian Finance Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, March.
- The next dividend for Australian Finance Group Ltd is expected in October.
- Within the last 10 years, Australian Finance Group Ltd has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.16 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 11.33%.
- Australian Finance Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Australian Finance Group Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Australian Finance Group Ltd on March 23, 2023 in the amount of A$0.07 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 6, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 23, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.17 were paid by Australian Finance Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Australian Finance Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Australian Finance Group Ltd is located in Australia.