- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Austin Engineering Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.00%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Austin Engineering Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.00. For the next 12 months, Austin Engineering Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.01. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.00%.
- The dividend yield of Austin Engineering Ltd is currently 2.00%.
- Austin Engineering Ltd pays dividends. This is paid in the months of March.
- The next dividend for Austin Engineering Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Austin Engineering Ltd has paid dividends in 1 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.01 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.00%.
- Austin Engineering Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Austin Engineering Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Austin Engineering Ltd on March 28, 2014 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 3, 2014.
- The last dividend was paid on March 28, 2014.
- In 2022, no dividends were paid by Austin Engineering Ltd.
- Dividends from Austin Engineering Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Austin Engineering Ltd is located in Australia.