- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
ANZ Group Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.02%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, ANZ Group Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$1.45. For the next 12 months, ANZ Group Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$1.48. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.02%.
- The dividend yield of ANZ Group Holdings Ltd is currently 6.02%.
- ANZ Group Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of July, December.
- The next dividend for ANZ Group Holdings Ltd is expected in July.
- ANZ Group Holdings Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$1.48 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.02%.
- ANZ Group Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of ANZ Group Holdings Ltd was on February 13, 1992 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of ANZ Group Holdings Ltd on December 15, 2022 in the amount of A$0.74 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on November 7, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on December 15, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$1.45 were paid by ANZ Group Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from ANZ Group Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of ANZ Group Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.