- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
ANZ Group Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.70%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold ANZ Group Holdings Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, ANZ Group Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$1.55. For the next 12 months, ANZ Group Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$1.88. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.70%.
- The dividend yield of ANZ Group Holdings Ltd is currently 7.70%.
- ANZ Group Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of December, July.
- The next dividend will be paid on December 22, 2023.
- ANZ Group Holdings Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$1.88 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.70%.
- ANZ Group Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of ANZ Group Holdings Ltd was on February 13, 1992 in the ratio 1:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from ANZ Group Holdings Ltd on December 22, 2023 you must have purchased your ANZ Group Holdings Ltd shares before the ex-date on November 16, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of ANZ Group Holdings Ltd on July 3, 2023 in the amount of A$0.81 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 15, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 3, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$1.45 were paid by ANZ Group Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from ANZ Group Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of ANZ Group Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.