- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Aspen Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.54%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Aspen Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.07. For the next 12 months, Aspen Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.07. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.54%.
- The dividend yield of Aspen Group Ltd is currently 3.54%.
- Aspen Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of February, August.
- The next dividend will be paid on February 24, 2023.
- Aspen Group Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.07 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.54%.
- Aspen Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- The last stock split of Aspen Group Ltd was on October 25, 2013 in the ratio 1:10.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Aspen Group Ltd on February 24, 2023 you must have purchased your Aspen Group Ltd shares before the ex-date on December 29, 2022.
- To receive the last dividend of Aspen Group Ltd on August 25, 2022 in the amount of A$0.04 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 29, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on August 25, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.07 were paid by Aspen Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Aspen Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Aspen Group Ltd is located in Australia.