- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Argo Ord pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.67%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States0.53%
- Health Care11.49%
- Consumer Discretionary11.22%
- Consumer Staples6.10%
- Communication Services3.86%
- Real Estate3.10%
- Information Technology2.05%
- Within the last 12 months, Argo Ord paid a dividend of A$0.34. For the next 12 months, Argo Ord is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.33. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.67%.
- The dividend yield of Argo Ord is currently 3.67%.
- Argo Ord pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of September, March.
- The next dividend for Argo Ord is expected in September.
- Argo Ord paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.33 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.67%.
- The largest sectors of Argo Ord are Financials, Materials, Health Care.
- The last stock split of Argo Ord was on February 12, 2007 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Argo Ord on March 10, 2023 in the amount of A$0.17 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on February 17, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on March 10, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.33 were paid by Argo Ord.
- Dividends from Argo Ord are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Argo Ord is located in mixed.