- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Argo Ord pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.20%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States0.72%
- Consumer Discretionary11.52%
- Health Care10.98%
- Consumer Staples5.15%
- Communication Services3.89%
- Real Estate2.65%
- Information Technology2.30%
- Within the last 12 months, Argo Ord paid a dividend of A$0.35. For the next 12 months, Argo Ord is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.36. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.20%.
- The dividend yield of Argo Ord is currently 4.20%.
- Argo Ord pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Argo Ord is expected in March.
- Argo Ord paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.36 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.20%.
- The largest sectors of Argo Ord are Financials, Materials, Consumer Discretionary.
- The last stock split of Argo Ord was on February 12, 2007 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Argo Ord on September 15, 2023 in the amount of A$0.18 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 25, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 15, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.33 were paid by Argo Ord.
- Dividends from Argo Ord are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Argo Ord is located in mixed.