- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Australian United Ord pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.17%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United Kingdom13.10%
- Consumer Discretionary11.24%
- Health Care2.24%
- Communication Services2.03%
- Real Estate1.28%
- Within the last 12 months, Australian United Ord paid a dividend of A$0.37. For the next 12 months, Australian United Ord is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.40. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.17%.
- The dividend yield of Australian United Ord is currently 4.17%.
- Australian United Ord pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Australian United Ord is expected in March.
- Australian United Ord paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.40 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.17%.
- The largest sectors of Australian United Ord are Financials, Materials, Energy.
- The last stock split of Australian United Ord was on May 6, 2002 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Australian United Ord on September 19, 2023 in the amount of A$0.20 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 28, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 19, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.37 were paid by Australian United Ord.
- Dividends from Australian United Ord are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Australian United Ord is located in mixed.