- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Aurizon Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.80%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Aurizon Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.21. For the next 12 months, Aurizon Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.21. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.80%.
- The dividend yield of Aurizon Holdings Ltd is currently 5.80%.
- Aurizon Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Aurizon Holdings Ltd is expected in March.
- Aurizon Holdings Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.21 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.80%.
- Aurizon Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Aurizon Holdings Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Aurizon Holdings Ltd on September 21, 2022 in the amount of A$0.11 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 22, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 21, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.21 were paid by Aurizon Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Aurizon Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Aurizon Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.