- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Aurizon Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.17%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Aurizon Holdings Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Aurizon Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.15. For the next 12 months, Aurizon Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.15. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.17%.
- The dividend yield of Aurizon Holdings Ltd is currently 4.17%.
- Aurizon Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Aurizon Holdings Ltd is expected in March.
- Aurizon Holdings Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.15 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.17%.
- Aurizon Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Aurizon Holdings Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Aurizon Holdings Ltd on September 27, 2023 in the amount of A$0.08 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 28, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 27, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.21 were paid by Aurizon Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from Aurizon Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Aurizon Holdings Ltd is located in Australia.