- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Bapcor Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.34%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Bapcor Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.22. For the next 12 months, Bapcor Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.21. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.34%.
- The dividend yield of Bapcor Ltd is currently 3.34%.
- Bapcor Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Bapcor Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Bapcor Ltd has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.21 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.34%.
- Bapcor Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Bapcor Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Bapcor Ltd on September 16, 2022 in the amount of A$0.12 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 30, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 16, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.22 were paid by Bapcor Ltd.
- Dividends from Bapcor Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Bapcor Ltd is located in Australia.