- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Blackmores Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.44%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Blackmores Ltd paid a dividend of A$4.16. For the next 12 months, Blackmores Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$4.16. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.44%.
- The dividend yield of Blackmores Ltd is currently 4.44%.
- Blackmores Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, August.
- The next dividend for Blackmores Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Blackmores Ltd has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of A$4.16 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.44%.
- Blackmores Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of Blackmores Ltd was on November 1, 1991 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Blackmores Ltd on August 1, 2023 in the amount of A$3.29 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on July 25, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on August 1, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.95 were paid by Blackmores Ltd.
- Dividends from Blackmores Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Blackmores Ltd is located in Australia.