- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Boom Logistics Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.34%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Boom Logistics Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.00. For the next 12 months, Boom Logistics Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.01. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.34%.
- The dividend yield of Boom Logistics Ltd is currently 4.34%.
- Boom Logistics Ltd pays annually dividends. Payout is in April.
- The next dividend for Boom Logistics Ltd is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, Boom Logistics Ltd has paid dividends in 3 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.01 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.34%.
- Boom Logistics Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Boom Logistics Ltd was on November 20, 2009 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Boom Logistics Ltd on April 6, 2022 in the amount of A$0.01 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 17, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on April 6, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.01 were paid by Boom Logistics Ltd.
- Dividends from Boom Logistics Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Boom Logistics Ltd is located in Australia.