- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Bank of Queensland Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.31%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Bank of Queensland Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Bank of Queensland Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.41. For the next 12 months, Bank of Queensland Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.41. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.31%.
- The dividend yield of Bank of Queensland Ltd is currently 7.31%.
- Bank of Queensland Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of June, November.
- The next dividend for Bank of Queensland Ltd is expected in June.
- Bank of Queensland Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.41 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.31%.
- Bank of Queensland Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Bank of Queensland Ltd was on October 30, 1992 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Bank of Queensland Ltd on November 16, 2023 in the amount of A$0.21 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 26, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on November 16, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.46 were paid by Bank of Queensland Ltd.
- Dividends from Bank of Queensland Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Bank of Queensland Ltd is located in Australia.