- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Base Resources Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 28.57%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Base Resources Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Base Resources Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.06. For the next 12 months, Base Resources Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.06. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 28.57%.
- The dividend yield of Base Resources Ltd is currently 28.57%.
- Base Resources Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Base Resources Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Base Resources Ltd has paid dividends in 3 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.06 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 28.57%.
- Base Resources Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Base Resources Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Base Resources Ltd on September 22, 2022 in the amount of A$0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 2, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 22, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.06 were paid by Base Resources Ltd.
- Dividends from Base Resources Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Base Resources Ltd is located in Australia.