- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
BlueScope Steel Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.45%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold BlueScope Steel Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, BlueScope Steel Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.50. For the next 12 months, BlueScope Steel Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.50. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.45%.
- The dividend yield of BlueScope Steel Ltd is currently 2.45%.
- BlueScope Steel Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, October.
- The next dividend for BlueScope Steel Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, BlueScope Steel Ltd has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.50 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.45%.
- BlueScope Steel Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of BlueScope Steel Ltd was on December 7, 2012 in the ratio 1:6.
- To receive the last dividend of BlueScope Steel Ltd on October 17, 2023 in the amount of A$0.25 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 12, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 17, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.50 were paid by BlueScope Steel Ltd.
- Dividends from BlueScope Steel Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of BlueScope Steel Ltd is located in Australia.