- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Capral Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 8.48%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Capral Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Capral Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.70. For the next 12 months, Capral Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.70. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 8.48%.
- The dividend yield of Capral Ltd is currently 8.48%.
- Capral Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Capral Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Capral Ltd has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.70 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 8.48%.
- Capral Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Capral Ltd was on November 5, 2020 in the ratio 1:30.
- To receive the last dividend of Capral Ltd on September 15, 2022 in the amount of A$0.20 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 30, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on September 15, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.70 were paid by Capral Ltd.
- Dividends from Capral Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Capral Ltd is located in Australia.